Active Teens Program
The Aquarena Active Teen Membership program is a modified version of a full membership for participants aged between 12 to 15 years of age. The program has an educational component and is fully supervised by a qualified trainer at all times.
- use of the Health Club during specified 'Active Teen' program hours under the supervision of a qualified instructor
- fitness assessments and program (start every 12 weeks and follow up 4 weeks)
- educational handouts
- access for 14 and 15 year olds to Group Exercise classes (may not participate in the following weight based Group Exercise classes: Body Pump and Circuit classes).
Benefits of Active Teens
- Achieve results for goals such as body fat reduction, increased strength, sport specific training, increased aerobic fitness, injury rehabilitation, improved muscle tone and posture.
- Train with people of a similar age and encourage each other during each session.
The age of the participants in the
Active Teen program is 12 to15 years.