Connect in our Popular Group Fitness Classes
Getting started in a health club can be daunting and our popular group fitness classes are a great way to help build your confidence. Exercise classes are a great way for you to stay motivated through accountability and social encouragement.
To reach and maintain a healthy weight, we should exercise most days of the week for minimum of 30 minutes, our classes make this easy! With a range of fun and motivating classes there will be a class to suit your individual health and fitness goals.
Group fitness classes are a fun way to exercise and give all members and non-members the opportunity to work out in a group atmosphere with like-minded individuals.
Fall in Love with Fitness
Accompanied by the hottest motivational music and cutting-edge exercise science to help you look and feel your best.
If you love being a part of a community our classes foster a great community environment that make you feel welcome, excited and keep you coming back for more.
Catering to a range of ages and capabilities, we have classes ranging from strength-based through to wellness training aimed at training your mind as well as the body.
Join Our Group Fitness Classes
Types of Clases
Our popular group exercise timetable features a wide variety of classes to suit everybody’s needs and fitness levels.
Motivating and inspiring instructors, energetic music and the fun and support of a group atmosphere makes training easy. With a huge range of classes available at all times of the day there's definitely a class to suit everyone.
- Les Mills - Body Attack, Body Balance, Body Combat, Body Pump and GRIT
- Wellness - Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga, Pilates, Reformer Pilates, Vinyasa Yoga and Zumba
- Freestyle - All Abilities, Box Fit, Circuit, Core, HIIT, Functional Training and Running Group
- Aqua - Adult Technique Development, Aquacise, AquaPower, Aquanauts, Oceanauts and Hydrotherapy
- Momentum - a range of classes designed for participants over 60 years
Group Fitness FAQs Expand all
Conditions of Entry
- The minimum age for entry into all group exercise classes is 14 years of age (excluding circuit and pump for which the minimum age of entry is 16 years of age).
- It is also advised that patrons do not enter a class once the warm up has passed. A warm up is an essential part of an exercise class.
- Casual patrons (not members) may collect tickets 10 minutes prior to the class starting.
- Please bring a towel and drink bottle with you to class
Professional Group Fitness Instructors
Our group fitness professionals provide quality instructing to motivate you to work out to the best of your ability. With a wealth of knowledge and experience our group fitness instructors are sure to inspire you to achieve your fitness goals.
A Variety of Group Workout Classes
In order to cater to a wide variety of members and non-members alike we offer a plethora of exercise classes. Including all different styles of training, ensuring there is something for everyone to enjoy.Whether you are looking to attend our group fitness classes or wanting to supplement your gym program. We have classes ranging from strength-based through to wellness training aimed at training your mind as well as the body.