Easing Back and Staying on Track
Subject to confirmation of easing of restrictions by the State Governments as expected on Sunday, you will notice changes in our facility including the re-introduction of MORE programs, revised operating hours and a little more freedom for you to settle back into the groove with us.
These changes will begin from Monday 23rd November.
Getting back into fitness can be hard - but we are here to help you along the way!
Here are some tips to easing back into your fitness routine:
- Join us in the gym or pool - book into a Group Fitness session or some free time in the gym - need some extra help? Talk to us about a PT session!
- Take it slow - it's not a race, you will need to ease back into your routine to get back to your pre-COVID fitness level
- Check your nutrition - Let's put away the junk food and do a spring clean of your diet - small changes are a great start!
- Set a goal - this doesn't have to be a long term goal or even anything over the top - it could be as simple as getting active twice a week! Smashing goals makes us feel great and boosts motivation!
As we continue to ease back we ask that you please remember to follow all safety and hygiene measures when visiting our centre.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MEMBERSHIPS AND PASSES
- All memberships will automatically be restarted from week commencing Monday 23rd November. You will notice your direct debit will resume as usual from this week onward.
- If you’re not quite ready to get started again please complete your request here to remain on a $0 suspension for an additional 4 weeks.
- Multi-Visit passes and casual visits can be purchased upon entry via Tap & Go where possible.
CHANGES IN CENTRE
Below are the changes you can expect in Centre as of Monday 23rd November.
HEALTH CLUB ACCESS
Booking is essential to avoid disappointment as venue capacity restrictions still apply in line with Government guidelines.
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES
Booking is essential to avoid disappointment as class capacity restrictions still apply in line with Government guidelines. New classes are now available, with more coming soon.
Up to 50 (subject to density requirements) people are permitted to use each indoor pool at any one time. Bookings are essential.
Although bookings are still required, we are closer to business as usual with restrictions lifted for swimming in our outdoor pool. Social distancing still applies in line with the 1 person per 4m2 rule. Booking timeslots have been increased to up to 2 hours with booking times starting each hour, meaning you can spend longer in the pool or spend some time relaxing on the grassed area.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING?
Please bring a full water bottle with you. Water fountains will only be accessible to refill water bottles - no bubbler access.
Each person will be required to bring 2 towels or a mat and a towel, one to use as a barrier and one to use for perspiration.
Our team are working hard to ensure our Centre follows strict hygiene rules and a high standard of hygiene and cleaning. We ask that you do your bit too.
If you are feeling unwell or if you have come into contact in the past 14 days with any confirmed cases of COVID-19 do not attend the Centre.
🤧 If you have COVID-19 symptoms, even if mild, get tested
💦 Wash/sanitise your hands regularly. Use the Santisation Stations in our facility.
🙋↔🙋♂️ Keep 1.5 metres distance from others wherever and whenever you can.
💳 Contactless payment is preferred.
🛒 Wipe down equipment before and after use.
💪 No Towel. No Train. Please bring two towels for your workout.
📱 Scan in using the QR code on every visit.
📱 Download the COVIDSafe app to protect your community and help us to find the virus faster.